HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Cherished Family

I spent the evening with some old friends tonight, and it was so good to see them.  I was introduced to her through high school athletics, and introduced to him due to an injury I sustained in college athletics.  Crazy huh?!  They are wonderful people and wonderful parents to one lucky little man, and boy is he cute!  This was a special night for me as well as my family.  I enjoyed talking about the old days, and of course taking their pictures!  I was also reminded of the importance of family and how precious each stage of our children's lives are.  I had almost forgotten my children were ever that small (or big in his case)!  Thank you for letting me capture these special moments for you, and most of all for your friendship. 




  






  




1 comments:

Terri said...[Reply to comment]

The ladies at my office are very impressed with your skills. Nunchuk skills, bowstaff skills, etc. You really did a good job, especially catching J's many expressions. Nice job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog!