HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Artist

My girl Lou is a very quiet girl. Often times I feel like she gets lost in the shuffle of things because she is pretty easy going and satisfied. Don't get me wrong she has her moments especially when she is tired, but for the most part she just goes with the flow of things. She is happy to eat what is placed before her, up for most any kind of adventure and when all else fails is at peace playing all by herself. She has a wonderful imagination and she is a magnificent artist. It sort of fascinates me in a way because I have a hard time drawing a stick figure, but little Lou can translate wonderful visions from inside her head through her pencil into an amazing piece of art. Her inspiration comes from many places and I love to watch her when she gets excited about drawing or painting something she has envisioned. It just comes easy to her, and when she is done she has created a vivid expression of how she is feeling, or what she has imagined. I love that she has found a way to share who she is, and when I say she is good I mean it. She has mad talent, and we are lucky enough to be able to display some of it on our walls. Way to go Lou! You are amazing!



This one is my favorite! It makes me happy just looking at it. I love the bold colors and I love that these birds live in such a happy place, and best of all they are singing. Loudly singing!

1 comments:

Bobbidee said...[Reply to comment]

That is REALLY good, wow I wish I were closer to work with her--gain from her...Way to go Lou! Keep up the Awesome work! Maybe we could draw together sometime. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog!